Our Statistics Captured for 2013
We lose billions of dollars each year trying to address the health and social consequences of poverty after it takes its toll – RATHER THAN PREVENTING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Our Children, Our Future has provided support for:
- 1,043 Family Resource programs to 19,048 participants (10,803 of which were children) which included a nutritious snack or meal served.
- 514 expectant parents through the Creating Healthy Babies program.
- 1,172 Good Food Bags during our Creating Healthy Babies and Steps & Stages programs
- 2,126 Milk vouchers during our Creating Healthy Babies and Steps & Stages programs
- 359 families (483 children) emergency assistance with access to our Infant Food Cupboard program.
- 210 cans of formula
- 731 bags of milk
- 521 packages of diapers