1. Provide high quality child care to a group of young children under the direction of the Parent Resource Workers.
2. Provide a physically safe and emotionally supportive environment.
3. Ensure positive communication with parents.
4. Purchase food and program materials as needed.
5. Preparation of snacks and meals for program.
6. Enter basic data and other clerical duties as required.
7. Ensure team work and professional conduct.
8. Contribute to the continuing operation of the center by following all the program policies and procedures as established by the center.
9. Light housekeeping.
10. Other duties as required.
1. Completion of a Grade 12 diploma and/or have related experience.
2. A practical understanding of early childhood development.
3. A willingness to learn and participate in training sessions.
4. Holder of a valid First Aid and CPR certificate is an asset.
5. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
6. Ability to work with confidential information.
7. Ability to produce at own cost a clean criminal reference check.
8. This position requires lifting and carrying of program supplies and program equipment (up to 40lbs./18.2kg.)
If you are interested in applying for a position with Our Children, Our Future / Nos enfants, notre avenir, please forward a copy of your current resume, with a letter of application to:
201 Jogues Street
or by fax (705) 673-3354
or by email email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.